Team Blue Screen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How is this gonna work?

4 posters

Go down

How is this gonna work? Empty How is this gonna work?

Post  Biffy Tue Nov 04, 2008 4:44 am

We all need to have a good idea of what the gameplay is going to be like. Typical platformers are either 2d or 3D from a 3rd person perspective; our game is 3D so we need to start designing a few levels and things and decide the aim of each level, like in mario its a star i think we should have a prisoner or somebody captured at the top of the level

Biffy

Back to top Go down

How is this gonna work? Empty Re: How is this gonna work?

Post  Monkey Fri Nov 07, 2008 4:45 am

The rescuing a prisonner in each level would be a good idea, It would be possible to have several of these prisonners throughout the leve with the player having to find and rescue all of them before the level is finished.... I dunno it's just an idae
Monkey
Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  Nezza Fri Nov 07, 2008 5:17 am

You could have the prisoner rescue idea, one of the main characters at the top of the level, maybe guarded by a boss or something, but you could also have several mini prisoners, like the jinjos in Banjo Kazooie, find 5 say, and get a bonus or make it mandatory.

Nezza

Back to top Go down

How is this gonna work? Empty Eh!

Post  Brookie Fri Nov 07, 2008 5:34 am

I thought we ahd already decided that the ninjas were to be captured at the beginning of the game and that we were going to be freeing them at the end of each level anyway... Maybe I got confused can someone enlighten me?

Brookie
Admin

https://teambluescreen.forumakers.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Monkey Sun Nov 09, 2008 6:51 am

we are sticking to the idea of them being captured at the beginning of the game, but of course there is always more than 1 way to go about releasing them in terms of level design.. I mean it doesn't always have to be freeing 1 ninja per level is what people seem to be saying here Smile
Monkey
Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down