Team Blue Screen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This might sound like a no brainer.......

+2
Spong
Monkey
6 posters

Go down

This might sound like a no brainer....... Empty This might sound like a no brainer.......

Post  Monkey Tue Nov 04, 2008 4:52 am

This might sound like a no brainer....... but shouldn't we really get everyone's job roles sorted first, it'd probably give us a better structer for the pitch presentation..... Question
Monkey
Monkey

Back to top Go down

This might sound like a no brainer....... Empty Re: This might sound like a no brainer.......

Post  Spong Tue Nov 04, 2008 4:54 am

I'm nominating Pikey with the title of Chris' Bitch
Spong
Spong
Admin

Back to top Go down

This might sound like a no brainer....... Empty Re: This might sound like a no brainer.......

Post  Biffy Tue Nov 04, 2008 5:26 am

I'll make characters and assets but i really dont want to design the levels, im happy moddeling the stuff that goes in them though. Who's played LOADS of platformers bofore?

Biffy

Back to top Go down

This might sound like a no brainer....... Empty Asshole

Post  Wardy Tue Nov 04, 2008 5:44 am

I Nominate Chris to be lead asshole What a Face
Wardy
Wardy
Gay Crew

Back to top Go down

This might sound like a no brainer....... Empty Pikey and Brookie

Post  Brookie Fri Nov 07, 2008 5:30 am

Hopefully Pikey and I should be able to program in the core mechanics of the game and get it running as we want it to. Don't know if Chris fancies giving the AI a go? If you don't want to Chris I'll give it a go just let us know.

Brookie
Admin

https://teambluescreen.forumakers.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Pikey07 Fri Nov 07, 2008 5:37 am

anyone who is in tom bett's class with us will know i enjoy working with physics, so amongst working on the core macanic's with Tom i'll look at physics as well to add as extra's in the game
Pikey07
Pikey07

Back to top Go down

Post  Monkey Sun Nov 09, 2008 7:02 am

we're all in that class, aren't we? u do mean the one on firday right?.... it's one of the mandatory modules I think/hope....
Monkey
Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum