Team Blue Screen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Style Guide

3 posters

Go down

Style Guide Empty Style Guide

Post  Monkey Tue Nov 04, 2008 5:01 am

I'm just nagging today, but we're gonna need to make a style guide before any concept art or modeling is done, otherwise the whole game is gonna look thrown together and well.... .shit to be honest Shocked
Monkey
Monkey

Back to top Go down

Style Guide Empty Re: Style Guide

Post  Biffy Fri Nov 07, 2008 4:21 am

yeah i guess, just try and make everything as simple and cartoony as possible, if we just model the characterrs with no textures at first we can all sit in lesson together and make all the characters look the same style quickly by just making stuff on them bigger / smaller then we pick a style to texture in. that ok with everyone?

Biffy

Back to top Go down

Post  Monkey Fri Nov 07, 2008 4:26 am

in practice it would work, but the style guide would need to be included in the pitch presentation.... it would save time if this was agreed on before everyone goes off making art work for the game and sitting down decided what style the already made art work should have..... did that sound illogical?...... well it should do, cos it is illogical Smile
Monkey
Monkey

Back to top Go down

Style Guide Empty style guide

Post  Vardarer Fri Nov 07, 2008 4:55 am

Well as I understand it, the game is not going to be to serious. A bit cartoony. So if this is right then the colours should reflect this.

Vardarer

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum