Team Blue Screen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pitch information, everyone please read this!!!!

2 posters

Go down

Pitch information, everyone please read this!!!! Empty Pitch information, everyone please read this!!!!

Post  Brookie Thu Nov 13, 2008 7:35 am

I have sent a copy of the pitch so far to everyones email, there will be 2 emails because I accidentally forgot to attach the pitch to the first one (whoops!). I will continue to add to this but if you guys want to work on some stuff and add to it that would be great, just email whatever you do to me unless someone would like to go ahead and finish off the pitch that knows how to use powerpoint a little better than me. I'm looking at you Wally lol but its upto you.

Oh and the character renders that are on the pitch are against white, green or red backgrounds, I have tried to use photoshop to remove them but can't get it to work (f***ing photoshop), if anyone could do that it would be great. Biff i think you managed to do it for the logo during the lesson, help us out mate.

Brookie
Admin

https://teambluescreen.forumakers.com

Back to top Go down

Pitch information, everyone please read this!!!! Empty Pitch presentation final

Post  Brookie Thu Nov 13, 2008 10:15 am

I have sent you all the pitch document as far as I can get with it, please add what you can or change what you think is necessary. let me know which parts you would like to talk about and please do this tonight. I am a little worried that none of you have replied yet lol, thanks, I'll check back later, peace.

Brookie
Admin

https://teambluescreen.forumakers.com

Back to top Go down

Pitch information, everyone please read this!!!! Empty Re: Pitch information, everyone please read this!!!!

Post  mjwall Thu Nov 13, 2008 7:37 pm

Just sent you my 3 slides Tom, hopefully you can slip them into the presentation at some point tomorrow.

mjwall

Back to top Go down

Pitch information, everyone please read this!!!! Empty Re: Pitch information, everyone please read this!!!!

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down