Team Blue Screen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Storyline ideas

3 posters

Go down

Storyline ideas Empty Storyline ideas

Post  Biffy Tue Nov 04, 2008 4:27 am

I need a copy of the storyline for the game pitch. if anyone has any good ideas that should be put into the storyline post it here

Biffy

Back to top Go down

Storyline ideas Empty Here is you're idea for a pitch

Post  Brookie Tue Nov 04, 2008 5:52 am

here is the handwritten version of things that we are going to include within the game, I will re-type it later to make it more legible.

Storyline ideas Initialgamerequisitespn1.thStoryline ideas Thpix

Brookie
Admin

https://teambluescreen.forumakers.com

Back to top Go down

Storyline ideas Empty Beta Storyline

Post  Nezza Fri Nov 07, 2008 4:58 am

Here is a rough idea for a story, any changes you want me to make, just respond.

Storyline Beta

DarkNight steals the power of the sun, to make eternal night of the Shining Isles, to strengthen his minions and his powers, and to ruin the possibility of solar power and increase the sales of his halogen lamps. To make sure his plan works, he attacks and kidnaps “The Ninjas”, the small group of people devoted to protecting the Shining Isles form all manner of evil and cheap housing development. Fortunately, Leo, the leader of “The Ninjas” was on holiday in Las Vegas and avoided DarkNights forces from capturing him. With eternal night, no friends, darkness ruling and no one to clean to house after the most recent house party, and generally nothing better to do, Leo sets out to save his friends and the Shining Isles for DarkNights somewhat-evil scheme.

Nezza

Back to top Go down

Storyline ideas Empty Re: Storyline ideas

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum